Friday, May 9, 2008

Jaxon Loves to Clean


For anyone who knows us, Joe and I are not the neatest people. Cleaning is not high on our priority list. I don't what happened but Jaxon is obsessed with cleaning. We kid around and say he spent to much time with Grammie Janice when he was little and picked up her obsessive compulsive disorder. To give you some examples of his OCD in full force he always wants to pick up the dog poop. Half the time Athena hasn't even finished going yet. He loves to have the duster and dust. He even has to have a ladder to reach the high spots just like his Grammie. When you vacuum he has to have his little dirt devil right there with you vacuuming along. I just hope this behavior continues on when he is older. Maybe I will get that live in cleaning service I always dreamed about.

3 comments:

Awburn Sedillo said...

WOW you definitely gotta thank Grammie Janice for those lessons! ha ha

LeAnnie said...

I think he needs to come to our house!

The Stovalls said...

Uh . . . can Jaxon come over and play? ;)