Saturday, June 28, 2008

Introducing Miss Jaya Elaine



Jaya Elaine Sweet was born by C-section on June 20th at 2:28pm. She weighed in at 7 pounds and 14 ounces and was 19 inches long. Everything went well and she is a great baby so far. Joe and I don't know if she is really that good or if we just know what we are doing a little better this time. Eihher way we will take it. Jaxon doesn't seem to mind her. Other than asking where she is and telling me that she cries, he doesn't have much of an interest yet. However though, he does seem to get a little more interested each day. In my opinion her features look like Jaxons did but her hair, eyes, and skin coloring are much darker. Joe said all along that she would be more like me. I think he was right.


Daddy taking care of Jaya in the nursery after her birth.

One of Mommy and Jaya's first photos.

Jax checking out his new little sister.

A cleaned up mug shot after coming home.

5 comments:

*CPA* Su said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is adorable and I'm so glad everyone is doing well! And I just love her name, especially her middle name...as that just so happens to be my middle name too! =)

Can't wait to see more pics and watch her grow!

Susan Dritt (Dixon)

Sharol said...

COngrats on your BEAUTIFUL little girl! I can't wait to see her and hold her. Call or email me when you are up for some visitors.

Sharol

Awburn Sedillo said...

She is so pretty. I am glad I got to see a sneak peak before the beach? Well thats if you guys are going this year. But I'm glad to hear everything went well. Hope to see you guys soon!

The Stovalls said...

Congratulations. Jaya is adorable. We loved meeting her this week.

LeAnnie said...

Congrats! She is simply beautiful! Hopefully I will get to see her in person in a few days :)